Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia Berhad
Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia – Pos Malaysia Berhad is a Public Listed Company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. We employ more than 16,000 people, at more than 700 outlets, reaching more than 6 million addresses nationwide.With a solid financial standing, we continue to deliver to our stakeholders the good performance that is expected of us, year in and year out.
We are now accelerating our transformation journey and we are looking for highly dynamic professionals who are results driven to join us in the following positions:
SENIOR ASSOCIATE, AGENCY SERVICES, POSNIAGA
- Responsible to identify and recruit new Corporate Agency until the Letter Offer issued.
- Responsible in monitoring deadlines for each activities for implementation process.
- Responsible in compiling and highlighting issues during implementation to Head of Agency Payment Services.
- Assist in preparing for approval paper for PosNiaga management approval or rejection letter for non viable business.
- Assist in reviewing and monitoring the completion of legal documents (e.g. service agreement, memorandum of understanding, non-disclosure agreement and tenancy agreement)
- Preparation of document checklist for the execution of Pos Malaysia’s authorised signatory.
- Responsible to prepare monthly Corporate Agency performance report for PosNiaga Management.
- Assist in monitoring revenue performance of new and existing agencies.
- Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Marketing (Retail, Franchise)/ Statistic or equivalent with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Maintain high standards and work quality, self motivated, result oriented, and able to cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Good in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good exposure in franchise and retail operation.
- Able to work under pressure, meet the timeline & result oriented.
Interested applicants meeting the above criterion shall send their complete resume stating current and expected salary along with non-returnable passport size photo before 24 October 2012, preferably by online application or write in to:
RECRUITMENT & STAFFING UNIT,
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE
POS MALAYSIA BERHAD
LEVEL 8, KOMPLEKS DAYABUMI
50670 KUALA LUMPUR
- For write in application, please indicate the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.