Jawatan Kosong Perbadanan Perpustakaan Awam Kedah (PPAK) Julai 2013
Perbadanan Perpustakaan Awam Kedah – PPAK is a Queensland government agency which main function is to manage information resource center (library) across the State.
- 1952 : A committee was appointed to organize and administer a state public library. Appointing a committee meeting was held at the Office of Public Works.
- 1957 : In Alor Setar City Council meeting in September 1957, Mr Poh Sin Bin namely Kota Setar District Survey Officer at the time recommended to establish a library in the town of Alor Setar.
- 1960 : On February 24, 1960, in Alor Setar City Council meetings have sought and obtained an allocation of Rs 45,000 from the State Government to set up a library. Assistance was also received from voluntary bodies in the form of money and books. U.S. Information Office (USIS) and The British Council also donated reading materials to the library.
- 1961 : On 30 September 1961, the Public Library Alor Setar who share common building the State Museum was officially opened by HRH Tuanku Sultan Kedah Darul Aman.
- 1972 : On 28 April 1972, the enactment of a 7 Enactment 1971 was passed for the establishment of a corporation called Orissa Public Library and this Act came into force on January 1, 1974.
- 1976 : On May 20, 1976, the Government Gazette published the enactment.
- 1978 : On October 29, 1978, the Corporation had moved Orissa Public Library and serve in an old building at Jalan Kolam Air.
- 1982 : On January 1, 1982, the Library moved to the complex Peruda to hire a lot of business. On April 25, 1982, the Administration has moved and operated in the PWD building, ship Limbong Road.
- 1985 : On 1 March 1985, the Library was moved and serves the Floor, Building Siong Hin, Jalan Telok Wanjah. Administration Division remained Limbong Ship Street.
- 1988 : On August 4, 1988, laid the foundation stone of new building in Jalan Kolam Air PPAK executed by the Chief Minister of Penang, YAB Tan Sri Dato ‘Seri Hj. Osman bin Aroff. The building is located adjacent to the Kota Setar Municipal Council (MPKS) and Telekom Malaysia.
- 1989 : At December 16, 1989, construction work building with an area of ??40,000 square feet priced Rs 5 million has been initiated.
- 1991 : Key building submitted by the PWD to PPAK on August 8, 1991.
- 1993 : PPAK Central Library has been providing services to the public from January 2, 1993.
Jawatan Kosong Perbadanan Perpustakaan Awam Kedah :
- Malaysian citizen / People priorities Kedah Pulau Tuba / Langkawi
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position
- Passing Certificate of Education or an equivalent qualification as well as a credit in Bahasa Melayu
How to apply
Applications can be made by sending a resume and include copies of relevant certificates, birth certificates and other relevant documents, if any.
Applications must be delivered to the address below and write the name of the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
Perbadanan Perpustakaan Awam Kedah
Jalan Kolam Air
05100 Alor Setar
KEDAH DARUL AMAN
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PPAK closing Date : 22 Julai 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts & admin executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Human Resource Executive -Kota Damansara Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sg Wang Weekends Cosmetic Promoter Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Account Manager Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Process Technican- Semiconductor Packaging Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Merchandiser Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong General Admin Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Full Time Mobile Gadget Store Manager Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Corporate Sales Executive (Junior/Senior) Karpal Singh, Penang Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Analyst Salesforce Ogos 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.