Jawatan Kosong Pemandu Kenderaan Lembaga Pelabuhan Kelang Oktober 2011
Port Klang is situated on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, about 40 km from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. Its proximity to the greater Klang Valley – the commercial and industrial hub of the country as well as the country’s most populous region ensures that the port plays a pivotal role in the economic development of the country. Based on a Government directive in 1993, Port Klang is currently being developed as the National Load Centre and eventually a hub for the region.
With a number of load centring and hubbing strategies pursued since 1993, the facilities and services in Port Klang are now synonymous to those of World class ports. The port has trade connections with over 120 countries and dealings with more than 500 ports around the world. Its ideal geographical location makes it the first port of call for ships on the eastbound leg and the last port of call on the westbound leg of the Far East-Europe trade route.
Lembaga Pelabuhan Kelang mempelawa calon-calon warganegara Malaysia yang berdedikasi, bermotivasi tinggi, bertanggungjawab terhadap tugas dan yang berkelayakan untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan berikut:
1. PEMANDU KENDERAAN GRED R3 (KONTRAK)
MUAT TURUN SYARAT KELAYAKAN :
MUAT TURUN BORANG PERMOHONAN :
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 10 Oktober 2011
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Guest Service Agent / Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong CREDIT CONTROL SUPERVISOR /EXECUTIVE April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Accounts Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong consultant public mutual April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong On Site Services Manager, Core Business Service, Kuala Lumpur April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SUPERVISOR, M&E April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Solution Consultant NPO Multi Vendor April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Butler April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Talent Acquisition Specialist - Malaysia, Insurance April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.