Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ)
Jawatan Kosong MPSJ
Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya was established in accordance with the Local Governments Act 1976 (Act 171) under Section 4 through the Selangor State Government Gazette No: 26 dated 2 January 1997 after the status upgrading exercise from Majlis Daerah Petaling.
Applications are invited to the Malaysian citizen who is qualified and not less than 18 years on the closing date to fill following vacancies:
1. PEGAWAI PERUBATAN
- (i) Degree in medical science recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or a recognized qualification equivalent to them and as well as temporary or full registered with the Malaysian Medical Council: or
- (ii) A candidate who is appointed under section 12 (1) (a) (ii) of the Medical Act 1971 and have met the regulations of the Medical Regulations 12 (1) (aa) and has been provisionally registered with the Malaysian Medical Council.
- (iii) A pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government to them and;
- (iv) have extensive relevant experience in the field. Starting salary at UD Grade 51 P1 RM 5,641.31
2. PEGAWAI VETERINAR
- (a) (i) Degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Science which is recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification and is registered under Section 12 (1) Veterinary Surgeons Act 1974 in line with a list of qualifications in Bahgian 1 Second Schedule Starting salary at P1 – RM 2,527.99 and
- (b) A pass in Bahasa Malaysia (including a pass in oral test) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
How to apply?
a) Applicants must use Job Application Form which is available at Information Counter Level 1 Subang Jaya Municipal Council or can be obtained via the Internet: www.mpsj.gov.my.
b) Completed application forms must be submitted together with: -
i) Copy of identity card and birth certificate.
ii) Copy of School Certificates which has been confirmed from the original.
iii) Copy of Academic Qualification (please attach a letter of recognition of qualifications in the Public Service Department (PSD) for the certificate / diploma / degree from IPTS and abroad-(if applicable).
iv) Transcripts of examination results of all the universe – (if applicable).
v) A passport size photos (color).
vi) The name of the position applied for should be mentioned in the top left corner of the envelope.
c) Application of the officers who are working with the government, statutory bodies and local authorities shall be made by the Head of Department by General Order Chapter ‘A’ 21.
All applications for the position can be obtained by downloading the form from the website http://www.mpsj.gov.my with the terms and information office.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MPSJ closing date 06 October 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Latihan Industri (Practical for bussines students) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Manager Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Mechanic Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong PDMS Piping Designer Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Executive, Finance Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technicians Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Chef - Kota Laksamana, Melaka Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Executive Chef Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Medical Device Expert/Product Specialist - Microbiology Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive Julai 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.