Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Petaling Jaya November 2011
Petaling Jaya, one of the new, most finest town in Malaysia was established in 1952. 3,600 acres of land was especially kept for the development of a new town. When Petaling Jaya began showing rapid progress in the year 1954 through the Ordinance No. 36, Petaling Jaya Authority (later known as Petaling Jaya Development Corporation) was established with the purpose of developing a satellite city.
On January 1st, 1964, a Town board with ‘financial autonomy’ was established through the Government State of Selangor Gazette G.N. No. 2/1964 in order to administer the town of Petaling Jaya. Its status was elevated once again on January 1st, 1977 into that of Petaling Jaya Municipal Council.
Petaling Jaya now has an area of about 97.2kmm square that is expanded into a central investment area & industrial sector as well as education. Now the industrial and commerce area is over 20%. Petaling Jaya continues to develop and provide facilities to over 590 operating industries.
- Application is invited from Malaysian citizen that qualifying and not less than 18 years in advertisement closing date to apply job position as follows. Priority to people of Selangor.
Enforcement Official N41
Environment Health Officer Assistant U29
Assistant Enforcement Officer N27
Administrative Assistant(clerical and operation) N17
Agriculture Assistant G17
Iklan jawatan :
Borang jawatan :
Closing date 30 November 2011
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Internship for Sales/Marketing/Business Students April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Hr And Administrative Officer April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Product Specialist April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Practice Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong OPERATOR PENGELUARAN WANITA DI FREESCALE April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong JM 522 - Senior Marketing Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong QC OFFICER April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Disaster Recovery Coordinator - IT Infrastructure April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Team Lead, Record to Report April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Coordinator April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.