Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Kulim (MPKK) Januari 2012
Jawatan Kosong MPKK
About Majlis Perbandaran Kulim (MPKK)
MPKK’s history began with the memorandum of upgrading from Kulim District’s council (MDK) to MPKK on July 10th 1996 that was sent to the office of the secretary of state government of Kedah followed by the agreement achieved during the party’s meeting between the respective heads of department on March 29th 1995. During the meeting of the permanent committee of local affairs of the state of Kedah (1997), the committee accepted and studied the upgrading of the local authorities on April 22nd 1997, so that MDK was required to present additional facts that were outlined by the home ministry and local authorities for demonstration to the government’s committee.
On February 28th, 1998, the government’s committee of the state of Kedah convened a meeting regarding the consideration of upgrading from MDK to MPKK. This was in accordance to the application of MDK through the memorandum of MDK (PSU(K) 174/1417) according to Section 3(d) and 4(2) local government act of 1997 (Act 171) beginning January 1st 1997 and allowed the committee to come up with the organization structure and total employee based on the suggestions on exhibit T paper 7(F) 63/98 in lieu with the approval of the council.
On November 16th 1998, Y.B. Dato’ Tin Chew Peh, ex-home minister and the local government have expressed their support for upgrading. However, it did not happen for the next three years due to some circumstances. Kedah’s MB, Dato’ Seri Syed Razak Syed Zain started an appeal on February 22nd, 2001 to YB Dato’ Seri’ Ong Ka Ting (home minister) and the local government to speed up the upgrading application process.
Due to this appeal, a meeting was convened on June 6th 2001 consisting of the Unit heads of the upgrading committee. This meeting resulted in the formalization of the upgrading from MDK to MPKK (August 30th 2001). The ceremony was held in Keladi Stadium, witnessed by thousands of Kulim’s resident. The ceremony was presided over by the regent, DYMM The Sultan of Kedah Sultan Abdul Halim. The upgrading was official starting August 31st 2001.
Jawatan Kosong MPKK
Permohonan adalah dipelawa daripada Warganegara Malaysia untuk memenuhi jawatan seperti berikut:
- PEGAWAI UNDANG-UNDANG
- PEGAWAI PENGUATKUASA
- PEGAWAI TADBIR
- JURUTEKNIK KOMPUTER
- PENJAGA JENTERA ELEKTRIK
- PEMBANTU TADBIR (KEWANGAN)
- PEMBANTU TADBIR (PERKERANIAN/OPERASI)
- PEMBANTU AWAM
- Semua borang permohonan boleh dimuat turun melalui laman Portal MPKK http://www.mpkk.gov.my/guest/e-borang
- Permohonan daripada Pegawai Kerajaan yang sedang berkhidmat hendaklah mengemukakan melalui Ketua Jabatan masing-masing mengikut Perintah Am Bab ‘A’ 21 dan pastikan Laporan Prestasi tahunan terkini disertakan.
- Setiap permohonan hendaklah disertakan perkara-perkara berikut:-
- a) 2 keping gambar berukuran passport
- b) Salinan Sijil Kelahiran
- c) Salinan Kad Pengenalan
- d) Salinan Sijil Peperiksaan
- e) Lain-lain Sijil yang berkaitan.
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN KULIM,
104-120 LORONG KOTA KENARI 5/1, KOTA KENARI,
09000 KULIM, KEDAH DARUL AMAN
(u.p: Bahagian Sumber Manusia)
Untuk maklumat bagi Syarat-syarat Lantikan dan Deskripsi Tugas.
Borang Permohonan boleh didapati melalui Laman Portal MPKK.
Closing Date: 31 Januari 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Administration Assistance Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Driver cum Storeman April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manufacturing Operator April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Editor (English) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ADMIN/SALES CLERK-PUTRAJAYA (URGENT) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Shovel Operators April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Executives April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Host/ess April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong General Clerk Wanted at Rawang April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Medical Representatives April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.