Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Kulim Disember 2012
Jawatan Kosong Kulim Disember 2012
- The Kulim we know today was started and inhabited in mid 18th century, by Malays from the region of Pattani (Siam, now Thailand). The name for the town, ‘Kulim’ was derived from trees that was ubiquitous in that region (scientific name: Scorocarpus Borneensis Becc)
- The Kulim Tree is a plant that is present in Malaysian and other ASEAN rainforests. The botanical name is Scorodocarpus borneensis and the fruits are used for cooking by the indigenous people of Tapah (Perak). The fruits are borne sometime in mid July-August (same time as Durian seasons). In 1997 it was estimated that the market price of a cubic meter of kulim wood reached RM270.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Kulim :
- Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W27
- Pembantu Tadbir N17
- Pembantu Penilaian W17
- Juruaudit W41
How to Apply
1) All application forms can be downloaded from Portal MPKK http://www.mpkk.gov.my/guest/e-borang
2) Each application shall include the following: -
a) 2 passport-sized photographs
b) Copy of Birth Certificate
c) Copy of Identity Card
d) Copy of Certificate Examination
e) Other relevant certificates.
3) A copy of the above documents must be certified.
4) Completed application forms must be submitted in an envelope measuring 25 cm x 32 cm. In the top left corner of the envelope, the position applied for.
5) Applications that are incomplete, unclear and not in accordance with regulations set will be REJECTED. Applications must be received at the following address: -
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN KULIM,
104-120 LORONG KOTA KENARI 5/1, KOTA KENARI,
09000 KULIM, KEDAH DARUL AMAN
(u.p: Bahagian Sumber Manusia)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong Kulim closing date 20 Disember 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.