Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya (MPAJ) Ogos 2012
Jawatan Kosong MPAJ closing date 01 Ogos 2012
Background of Ampang
Origins of the name ‘Ampang’
- The name Ampang originated from the construction of a dam from Bukit Belacan to a town area of Ampang (now called Ampang Point) by Chinese miners who used it for mining tin.
- Due to the different accent of the Chinese in pronouncing Malay words, the work’empang’ (dam) was pronounced as “ampang”.
- The history of Ampang is closely related to the history of Kuala Lumpur as it was pioneered by Yap Ah Loy (a prominent Chinese tin miner). The native Malay residents in the Ampang area were of the Bugis descendants from Sumatera.
Pre Independence Ampang
- Raja Abdullah was the first Ruler in the District of Klang who first escavatered the tin mines in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
- Raja Abdullah brought along a group of 87 Chinese workers from Lukut who lived in Sungai Kelang. When he and his entourage arrived at the convergence of Sungai Kelang with Sungai Gombak he named the place ‘Lumpor’ (mud).
- After the surrender of Japan in the Second World War during the transition period after the defeat of the British and its recolonisation of Malaya by the British, the Malay Land (Tanah Melayu) at that period was taken over by the Communist, also known as Bintang Tiga (for a duration of fourteen days the communist ruled Malaya).
- Resulting from this short rule, Bukit Belachan which was an area in Ampang was used by the communists as a place to decapitate heads of Japanese sympathizers and followers.
- During the 13th of May riots, which happened in 1969, Ampang was not involved with any disputes, quarrels or bloodied encounters due to the tight control arranged by the government authority at that time and the community leaders’ wisdom in simmering down the sentiments of both the Malay and Chinese communities.
Malaysian citizen who is qualified and not less than 18 years on the closing date offered to apply for Permanent and Contract positions in class Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya and the primacy of the Anak Negeri Selangor
a) Bachelor of Law recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or a qualification recognized equivalent;
(Starting salary at grade L41: P1 RM 2,248.08), OR
b) Pass the Bar Final Examination (Bar Final Examination); AND
Pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including oral examination) at the Malaysian Certificate
a) Honours Degree recognized by the state institutions of higher learning or a qualification recognized equivalent;
(Starting salary at grade W41: P1 RM 2,131.73), OR
b) Accounting Degree recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or a qualification recognized equivalent;
(Starting salary at grade W41: P1 RM 2,650.63), OR
c) Full Member of the Professional Accounting Bodies recognized by the government;
(Starting salary at grade W41: P1 RM 2,650.63), OR
d) Accounting Degree recognized by the government as well as a Full Member of the Professional Accounting Bodies recognized by the government;
(Starting salary at grade W41: P1 RM 2,754.41), OR
e) Full Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants
(Starting salary at grade W41: P1 RM 2,858.19);
Pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including oral examination) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
PENOLONG JURU UKUR BAHAN
a) Diploma in Quantity Surveying recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or a qualification recognized equivalent;
(Starting salary at grade J29: P1 RM1, 826.02); AND
b) A pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay language (including oral examination) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government
Applications must be made ??using Form MPAJ 1 (Free) which can be obtained from the Customer Service Counter.
or download the form via the website of the Ampang Jaya Municipal Council www.mpaj.gov.my
All applications must be addressed to:
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN AMPANG JAYA
KAUNTER KHIDMAT PELANGGAN
MENARA MPAJ JALAN PANDAN UTAMA
55100 KUALA LUMPUR
(U.P: BAH.PENGURUSAN SUMBER MANUSIA)
Maklumat lanjut iklan jawatan sila :
Borang Permohonan sila :
Jawatan Kosong MPAJ 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.