Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Tapah (MD Tapah) Julai 2013
The Tapah District Council (MDT) was constituted on 1st September 1979 and gazetted according to the Perak State Government Gazette No. PK.PU.89/24.11.1979 with an area of 14,628 hectares. It covers the left and right sides of the main route from the border of South Kinta District Council up to Trolak and 10 chains left and right from the routes of Sungkai/ Kampung Menderang, Bidor/ Teluk Intan, Tapah/ Cameron Highlands and Temoh/ Teluk Intan.
The areas included under the administration of MDT after the commencement of the gazette are:-
- Tapah Municipal Board
- Temoh Local Government Management Board
- Air Kuning Local Government Management Board
- Chenderiang Local Government Management Board
- Banir Local Government Management Board
- Tapah Road Local Government Management Board
- Bukit Pagar Local Government Management Board
- Bidor Local Government Management Board
- Sungkai Local Government Management Board
- Bidor Stesyen Local Government Management Board
- Kampung Coldstream Local Government Management Board
This administration was restructured and created three types of territories which are:
a) Adoption Area
This area has been gazetted within the Tapah District Gazette Plan and has potential to be expanded.
b) Operational Area
This area is where the Council fully executes the activities according to the Act requirements. This territory has an area of 53.58 hectares.
c) Exemption Area
This is an area consisting of traditional villages which are exempted from the payment of assessment taxes but are still entitled to receive services from the Council based on their capabilities. There are 44 traditional villages within this Council area.
Internal Department of Tapah District Council
Tapah District Council has a number of departments which plays their own roles and responsibilities respectively. A Head of Department is appointed based on the position to monitor and supervise their subordinates. The relevant departments are:
- Engineering and Building Department
- Planning, Development and Landscape Department
- Legal Department
- One Stop Centre (OSC) Department
- Information Technology Department
- Urban Service Department
- Valuation and Property Management Department
- Vector Control and Premise Cleanliness Department
- Licensing Department
- Management Service Department
- Treasury Department
- Enforcement Department
- Internal Audit Department
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Tapah :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Majlis Daerah Tapah as follows :
- Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W27
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
- Pembantu Tadbir Kewangan W17
How to apply
All applications must use MDT form. (PKDM) – 1 which can be downloaded via Tapah District Council website for FREE
Completed application forms should be submitted together with an envelope containing their own address and stamp 60 cents.
All documents must be sent to:
MAJLIS DAERAH TAPAH
PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MD Tapah closing Date : 15 Julai 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong SECURITY OFFICER Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong MYS CTSM KL Investments Insurance Sales Surveillance Quality Officer Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Analyst / Sr. Analyst Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Cum Accounts Clerk Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Lecturer-School of Business Management(Economics) Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong O&G Account Manager Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pembantu Taska Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Online Marketing Officer Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Site Supervisor Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin/clerk Ogos 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.