Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Batu Gajah (MDBG)
Jawatan Kosong MDBG November 2012
According to available evidence, Batu Gajah already existed around the 1870s.According to the diary J. W.W. Birch, the first British Resident in Perak. He had visited the Batu Gajah on 30 April 1875. He called Batu Gajah as a large village on the banks of Sungai Kinta and there is a huge furnace to melt tin
Qualified Malaysian citizens (priority is given to citizens of the state of) 18 years old and above are invited to fill vacancies on a regular basis inMajlis Daerah Batu Gajah as follow:
1. Pekerja Awam R1
(a) (i) the expiration of 6 Degrees of government or government-aided primary schools;
(ii) capable of carrying out the field work related to services covered by this scheme. (Starting salary in the Grade R1: P1T3);
(b) be able to speak, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia well.
How to Apply
1. All applications must use MDBG1 Form which is available for a fee of RM2.00 or send a self addressed envelope measuring 32cm x 22cm with postal RM2.00 and RM1.00 sen stamped on the address stated below or take yourself in the Department of Management Services, level 1, the District Council Batu Gajah, Jalan Haji Abdul Wahab, Batu Gajah.
2. All applications must be accompanied by a copy of the School Certificate, birth certificates, identity cards and passports.
3. Government officials who are in service must submit their applications through the Head of Department in accordance with the Regulations of the Public Officers (Appointment, Promotion and Termination of Service) in 2005 with a copy of the updated statement typed Service and Annual Performance Report.
4. Application address: -
Completed application forms should be submitted to:
MAJLIS DAERAH BATU GAJAH
JALAN HAJI ABDUL WAHAB
31000 BATU GAJAH.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MDBG closing date 15 November 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Industrial Trainee - Purchasing Department (Buyer) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Quality Compliance Manager / Specialist September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Operations Manager JB September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Chef September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account and Admin Clerk September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Store Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Tech Specialist, Project Mgt Network September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Manager Mont Kiara, KL September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Recovery officer 5 days week September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Operator pengeluaran September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.