Jawatan Kosong Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA) Jun 2013
Shah Alam is administrated by the Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA) which was established together with the declaration of Shah Alam as the capital of Selangor.MBSA, which was formerly known as Shah Alam Municipal Council (MPSA), was established on December 7th, 1978 simultaneously with the declaration of Shah Alam as capital of Selangor Darul Ehsan. However, MBSA administration only began its operation on January 1st 1979.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam as follows :
Pembantu Tadbir Gred N17
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- Applications from those who are serving the Government or Statutory Bodies should be through the Head of the Department and shall be included with the updated Service Record Annual Performance and Valuation Report (LNPT) of the Company;
- Application of the Shah Alam City Council staff who are serving should be sent by the Head of Department and the support of the Head of Department;
- Applications must be accompanied by a certified copy of the certificate;
- Only applications that filtered list will be called for interview only;
- Applicants must be registered post applied for on the left top of the envelope;
- Applicants who do not receive a reply after three (3) months from the closing is considered unsuccessful.
How to apply
Form (MBSA 1) can be purchased at the Payment Counter (Level G) Wisma MBSA to RM3.00 cash / copies.
Please send your application to :
Bahagian Sumber Manusia
Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam
Tingkat 1, Wisma MBSA, Peti Surat 7200
40706 Shah Alam, Selangor
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MBSA closing date : 01 Julai 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.