Jawatan Kosong Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh (MBI) Ogos 2012
Jawatan Kosong MBI Closing Date 15 Ogos 2012
Ipoh City Council declared by the Sultan Azlan Shah Muhibbuddin Almarhum Sultan Yussuf Izzuddin Shah Ghafarullahu’s is under the Local Government Act 1976. Is the third city in Malaysia after Kuala Lumpur and Penang. Building of Ipoh City Council (MBI) was built in 1985 and inaugurated by His Royal Highness Sultan Azlan Shah on 8 November 1996.
Applications are invited from citizens of Malaysia and the priority to the people of Perak who is qualified to fill the following positions: -
- PENOLONG PEGAWAI TEKNOLOGI MAKLUMAT
- PELUKIS PELAN
- PEMBANTU AKAUNTAN
- PEMBANTU TADBIR (KEWANGAN)
- PEMBANTU KESIHATAN AWAM
- PENOLONG PEGAWAI PENILAIAN
- PEGAWAI KHIDMAT PELANGGAN
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MBI 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong QA Engineer/ Technician/ Inspector Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Enterprise Solution Spec II (FICO) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ( PROJECT OFFICE AT SHAH ALAM ) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Retail Sales Associate Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technician Mechanical (AirCond) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Head of Financial Planning & Analysis Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pengasuh Taska Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Marketing Executives Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pengawal keselamatan diperlukan segera (Johor) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Giant Female Promoter Needed Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.