Jawatan Kosong Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh (MBI) Mac 2013
Jawatan Kosong MBI – Ipoh City Council declared by the Sultan Azlan Shah Muhibbuddin Almarhum Sultan Yussuf Izzuddin Shah Ghafarullahu’s is under the Local Government Act 1976. Is the third city in Malaysia after Kuala Lumpur and Penang. Building of Ipoh City Council (MBI) was built in 1985 and inaugurated by His Royal Highness Sultan Azlan Shah on 8 November 1996.
The development of Ipoh administration is closely related with its administration area. This can be seen from its history that elevated its status to become a city and the state capital for Perak Darul Ridzuan.
Ipoh was initially a transit place and an important business centre for the surrounding areas. The word ‘Ipoh’ is believed to originate from the word ‘Upas’. The white people called it ‘Epu’ while the Chinese pronounced it as ‘Ipoh’ or ‘Paluh’.
Until 1880’s, Kinta River was the main transportation link between Ipoh and other areas, whether within or outside Perak. After 1874, Kinta did not progress much due to the transportation problems, as sampans, elephants and bullock carts were very slow. In 1884, roads were built to connect Gopeng village and the port in Kota Bharu and connecting the mining area in Papan and Batu Gajah.
1. Pegawai Perancang Bandar Dan Desa Gred J41
2. Akauntan Gred W41
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MBI closing date 01 April 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong QC Inspector September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong 幼教 September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Graphic Designer September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Construction Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Services Consultant (Full Time/Part Time) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong PEMBANTU PENGURUSAN ANAK SEKTOR DOMESTIK DI KOTA BHARU September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Diperlukan; Pembantu Pengurusan Domestik Di KLANG September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Head of Operations September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technician - Klang September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Kepakaran dalam industry textile diperlukan segera September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.