Jawatan Kosong Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Johor (MAIJ) Mei 2013
Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Johor – MAIJ embodied in 1925 under kuatkuasa Bahagian IV, Bab XV, Lembaga Aturan Bagi Pemerintahan Raja.
- Managing the affairs of Religion
- Provide advice on customs King
- Provide education / education for the Royal family.
- Managing the welfare of the Muslim community
- To manage and administer the Fund and distribute Zakat & Fitrah by recipients
- To manage and administer the Fund / Property Endowment Fund.
- Manage and administer the Endowment Fund Endowment Trustees.
Election 1936 Council Member enforced by the Government Gazette. With the functions of the Council as Policy for Johor Islamic Religious.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Johor (MAIJ)
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Johor as follows :
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N27
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
- Ahli Fotografi B17
- Malaysian Citizen
- Age 18 – 54 years old
How to apply
(A) The application form must use the Johor State Islamic Council which can be obtained free of charge at the office of the Johor State Islamic Council, Rank 5, Block B, Pusat Islam Iskandar, Jalan Masjid Abu Bakr, 80000 Johor Bahru. Forms can also be obtained by sending an envelope measuring 20cm x 23cm self-addressed stamped or by downloading the form on the website of the Johor State Islamic Council; www.maij.gov.my.
(B) Please state the name of the post applied for on the left side of the envelope when returning the application form.
(C) Applications from serving officers of the Government shall be in accordance with Rule 17 of the Rules of the Public Officers (Appointment, Promotion and Termination Services 2005).
(D) Forms duly completed should be accompanied by a recent photograph of their passports and certified copies of the following documents: -
- Birth Certificate / Birth Certificate
- Identity Card
- Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of SRP / PMR, SPM / STA, STPM / STAM
- Diloma / joint degree recognized by JPA (which should be soon)
- The Script-Script degree
(E) Completed application forms should be sent to the address fulfilled:
KETUA PEGAWAI EKSEKUTIF
MAJLIS AGAMA ISLAM NEGERI JOHOR
TINGKAT 5, BLOK B,
PUSAT ISLAM ISKANDAR
JALAN MASJID ABU BAKAR,
80000 JOHOR BAHRU
(PENTADBIRAN DAN SUMBER MANUSIA)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MAIJ closing date 30 Mei 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ASSISTANT EVENT Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Full time Outlet Supervisor/Focus Point Ikon Connaught Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Waiter / Waitress Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Elementary Teacher Grade1 Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account & Admin Officer (Job No. NJS/EL.HC.11.1) Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Lab Technician Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Migration Manager Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong System Design Engineer Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Mould Designer Mac 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.