Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Tabung Haji Julai 2013
Tabung Haji – As a body corporate oriented Tabung Haji is sensitive to the developments and changes that swept the world in the era of 90s. In order to ensure continuity of competitiveness in the era of globalization a study was made in 1995 to widen the scope and role of the Tabung Haji. Therefore, on June 1, 1995 a new act of the Tabung Haji Act 535, Act, 1995 enacted to repeal the old and the name of the Lembaga Urusan dan Tabung Haji was replaced by the Lembaga Tabung Haji on August 28, 1997, and concurrently with the letter as an abbreviation TH is introduced substituting the name of the Tabung Haji.
Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Tabung Haji :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Lembaga Tabung Haji as follows :
General Manager (Corporate Finance)
- Conduct market (external) analysis to understand the financial market practices and ensure that TH’s corporate financial policies, procedures and strategies are competitive and in line with current market practices;
- Responsible in leading the monitoring of economic developments, stock market and related industries to identify opportunities and threats to TH’s investment;
- Responsible for identifying investment opportunities and realise the value of real estate investments and investee companies;
- Lead and coordinate the process of identifying new opportunities associated with the development of the investee company either through corporate action or corporate restructuring;
- Periodically review and assess TH’s equity and real estate investments to ensure that TH is up to date and financially well managed;
- Advise TH management on how to meet financial targets and create investment capital for TH based on market study conducted;
- Provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations to TH management in terms of ways to budget and utilise finances available to TH to ensure The best returns and gains for TH;
- Present investment proposals including financial feasibility of investments in equities and real estates to be decided by TH approving authorities;
- Assist the Senior General Manager in planning, coordinating and monitoring the Department’s strategic plan, including budget income, private equity investments and real estate performance;
- Formulate equity and real estate investment policies and procedures for the Corporate Finance Division based on the market research conducted to ensure that they are in line with the market practices;
- Coordinate and monitor corporate and real estate investment activities including dissolving, divestment, restructuring, rationalising, mergers and acquisitions up to completion of the transaction;
- Assist in leading and coordinating of the evaluation of investment opportunities in equities and real estates;
- Responsible for developing proposal of potential investments and key mitigating strategies on current investment;
- Monitor and strengthen linkages with representatives of TH subsidiaries and investment companies to ensure that policies and procedures are being carried out and to assess the financial standings of the subsidiary and investment companies;
- Manage investments by managing key stakeholders identified for respective investments;
- Work closely with TH representatives in the Board of Directors where TH has investments in order to protect the interests and position of TH;
- Build strategic networks to diversify TH’s equity and real estate investments to enable better opportunities for TH;
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies involved in all corporate financial activities of TH;
- Monitor the status of TH’s current investment stock portfolio as reports received directly from the company or the Division under the Department of Corporate Finance and Services, site visits & discussions with partners and management companies;
- Monitors the flow of unlisted investment income in terms of dividends received and profit on disposal of shares;
- Analyse corporate financial performance and provide sound financial advice to the Management and Board of Directors on various financial matters including divestment, dissolving, restructuring, rationalising, mergers and acquisitions to ensure cost effectiveness and financial viability;
- Provide the Management/Board with corporate financial information and analysis on corporate financial implications impact to facilitate management’s decision making on short term and long term corporate financial objectives;
- Responsible in ensuring that investments are continuously viable and ensure production of competitive returns according to Syariah laws;
- Lead and coordinate the evaluation of the effectiveness of the monitoring and surveillance of all investee companies, whether subsidiaries, associates, strategic and non-core companies or distressed companies;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent; AND
- Credit in Bahasa Malaysia and passed Oral test at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent;
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work as leader;
- Must be knowledgeable in finance, accounting and expert in using Microsoft Excell application;
- Posses strong analytical and qualitative skills;
- Strong work ethics and integrity;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Experience in human resource management.
Interested external candidates are invited to apply by enclosing a comprehensive resume stating:-
- a. Qualifications
- b. Experiences
- c. Current and expected salary
- d. Contact telephone number together
- e. A non-returnable passport-sized photograph
Human Resource Department
27th Floor, Lembaga Tabung Haji
201, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 KUALA LUMPUR
(only short listed candidates will be notified)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Tabung Haji closing Date : 03 Julai 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.