Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Kemajuan Bintulu (BDA) January 2013
Jawatan Kosong BDA January 2013
The Bintulu Developmment Authority (BDA) was formed following the discovery of huge reserves of natural gas and oil offshore Bintulu. The development of this huge reserves warranted a central body that not only coordinates the development projects but can also implement projects on its own. Hence, on July 8, 1978, the BDA was created to undertake these roles.Under the BDA Ordinance 1978, the BDA was established to serve as the government agency to take charge of physical planning and development in Bintulu Division of Sarawak. BDA’s designated area covers the whole of Bintulu Division with a total area of 12,515 sq. km including 5 km offshore. It consists of two districts: Bintulu District and Tatau District.
Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Kemajuan Bintulu :
1. Penolong Pegawai Keselamatan Gred KP27
2. Pembantu Keselamatan Gred KP17
3. Pengawal Keselamatan Gred KP11
- Applicants who have registered and apply for positions listed do not need to re-apply if the application is still valid.
- Applicants who registered but did not apply for job vacancies listed can update job application via e-recruitment respectively.
- For those who are not registered and are interested in applying for the vacancies advertised, must first submit a completed registration online via this website.
- Please refer to the TERMS AND HOW TO APPLY, and APPLICANT GUIDE POST LIST before submitting of application and make sure all information is completed in the e-recruitment.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong BDA closing date 02 February 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.