Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Industri Getah Sabah (LIGS) April 2013
Lembaga Industri Getah Sabah (LIGS) or Sabah Rubber Industry Board (SRIB) was established under the Rubber Fund Board Ordinance 1950 (Cap 16), which was repelled and replaced with the Rubber Fund Board Enactment 1981 No. 25.
SRIB is a Sabah State Statutory Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Industry at the state level, and the Ministry of Rural and Regional Development at the federal level. The Board is a government agency that is responsible towards the development of the rubber industry in the state of Sabah, as well as executing and promoting rubber related activities for smallholders in Sabah and rubber-based downstream industries.
- Modern, Progressive and Dynamic Rubber Industry
- Development of an integrated Rubber Industry through efficient management of smallholder sector, increase commercial production and diversification of downstream industry for competitive Global Market.
- Create steady and sustainable source of income to farmers practicing shifting cultivation, poor and hardcore poor farmers.
- Increase productivity and income of rubber smallholders.
- Transfer new technologies to rubber smallholders to improve their technical know-how in agronomy and field processing of rubber.
- Provide facilities to rubber smallholders for field processing and marketing of rubber.
- Encourage downstream rubber-based and rubberwood industries.
- Resettle farmers practising shifting cultivation or farmers without land in permanent rubber settlement schemes.
- Improve delivery systems.
- Replanting moribund rubber with timber latex rubber clones.
- Newplanting areas with timber latex rubber clones
- Replanting moribund rubber with other approved crops.
- Development of rubber settlement schemes.
- Training of rubber smallholders.
- Purchasing of smallholders rubber.
- Processing of smallholders rubber into Standard Malaysian Rubber and Specialty Rubber.
- Marketing of Standard Malaysian Rubber.
- Establishment of downstream rubber-based industries.
Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Industri Getah Sabah
Qualified Citizens of Malaysia invited to fill a vacancies in Lembaga Industri Getah Sabah (LIGS) as follows:
Penolong Pegawai Pertanian G27
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- Diploma in agriculture which is recognized by the Government of the institutions of higher learning, and
- Passed Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
How to apply
Completed application form should be submit to :
Lembaga Industri Getah Sabah
Aras 3, Wisma Pertanian Sabah
Jalan Tasik, Luyang (Off Jalan Maktab Gaya)
Beg Berkunci 2016
88999 KOTA KINABALU
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong LIGS closing date 24 April 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Controller Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SALES MANAGER Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Designer/ Draughtsperson (Mechanical) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pembantu kedai hardware (shop assistant) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Clerk Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Penebar Roti Canai Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Management Analyst Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Citibank Berhad KL Customer Relationship Telemarketing (CRT) Portfolio Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager - Engineering Underwriting Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.