Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Getah Malaysia (LGM) May 2013
Lembaga Getah Malaysia (LGM) or The Malaysian Rubber Board (MRB) is the custodian of the rubber industry in Malaysia. Established on 1 January 1998, it has under its fold three well established agencies (RRIM, MRRDB and MRELB), which are now merged into one, which have contributed significantly to the development of the rubber industry for the last 78 years. The R&D excellence in NR, accomplished by the Rubber Research Institute of Malaysia (RRIM), has had an impact on the Malaysian NR industry and other NR producing countries.
The primary objective of MRB is to assist in the development and modernisation of the Malaysian rubber industry in all aspects from cultivation of the rubber tree, the extraction and processing of its raw rubber, the manufacture of rubber products and the marketing of rubber and rubber products.
Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Getah Malaysia (LGM)
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Lembaga Getah Malaysia as follows :
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
- Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan N17
- Pembantu Penyelidik Q17
- Pengawal Keselamatan KP11
- Pembantu Am Pejabat N1
- Pekerja Awam R1
How to apply
Please submit your application through :
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong LGM closing date 02 May 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Executive - Systems Management September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Steel Structure Supervisor September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Construction Engineer (Oil & Gas) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Male model wanted for bridal shop RM300 September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Costing Assistant September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Managers September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Radiographer September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Account Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Freelance / Part Time Beautician - High Commission September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Advertising Executive September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.