Jawatan Kosong KWSP Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja Oktober 2011
The Employees Provident Fund (Abbreviation: EPF) also known Malay as Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (Abbreviation: KWSP) is a Malaysian government agency under the Ministry of Finance. It manages the compulsory savings plan and retirement planning for legally employed workers in Malaysia. Membership of the EPF is mandatory for working Malaysian citizens, or non-Malaysian citizens who are either permanent residents or have been EPF members before 1 August 1998
Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP), We are a large, reputable organisation involved in various investment activities and in providing public services. Due to the on-going expansion of our core activities, we are currently seeking for highly qualified professionals to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Legal Officer
DOWNLOAD JOBS REQUIREMENTS :
Closing Date: 22 Oktober 2011
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Operation Executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Representative Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Principal Consultant Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Manager (PMP) Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Tour Officer AL Masyhur Travel Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong course instructors Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accountant / Accounting Analyst w Korean Speaking Skills(Bandar Utama) Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pekerja Am Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Marketing Support Executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Data Entry Clerk (Jalan Raja Chulan) Ogos 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.