Jawatan Kosong Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) Ogos 2012
Jawatan Kosong KWSP Closing Date 09 Ogos 2012
KWSP is a social security institutions established under the Laws of Malaysia, Employees Provident Fund Act 1991 (Act 452) which provides retirement benefits for members through management of their savings in an efficient and reliable. KWSP also provides a convenient system to ensure that employers meet their statutory and moral obligations they are to contribute to KWSP on behalf of their employees.
The EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND is seeking creative, innovative, technology savvy and result oriented Malaysians to fill up vacant position as follows:
1. CREATIVE DESIGNER
- Responsible for the development of e-Learning modules by creating layout and interface design.
- Produce the multimedia resources required for e-Learning modules, such as photography and image editing, audio recording and editing, and vector design.
- Coordinate and support in creative tasks for the department, such as promotional materials in print, web and video forms.
- Possess a Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government of Malaysia or the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Pass Malay Language including oral test at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent which is recognised by the Government of Malaysia or the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Highly proficient in graphic and multimedia software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Flash.
- Great art sense in layout design and strong foundation in colour composition and typography.
- Basic knowledge of Flash Action scripting is a must.
- Basic skills in Video Editing tools such as Premiere and After Effects.
- Able to conceptualise and produce an idea from concept to production.
- Experience in developing e-Learning module using Adobe Captivate, Articulate and Camtasia.
- Experience in developing mobile applications.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 AUGUST 2012.
All applications are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Applications are deemed UNSUCCESSFUL if there is no feedback from the EPF 6 MONTHS after the closing date of advertisement.
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KWSP 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.