Jawatan Kosong Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) Julai 2013
The EPF is a social security institution formed according to the Laws of Malaysia, Employees Provident Fund Act 1991 (Act 452) which provides retirement benefits for members through management of their savings in an efficient and reliable manner. The EPF also provides a convenient framework for employers to meet their statutory and moral obligations to their employees.
Jawatan Kosong Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja as follows :
- Consist from Nationality Malaysia
- Aged do not less from 18 year on the closing date advertisement the post
- Owns or Bachelor Degree or a Bachelors degree with Honours which recognized by the Government from any institution local higher education OR outside country in field study that is related or qualification in field study that is related which recognized equivalent thereto by the Government
- Pass in subject of Malay language (including pass the Test Oral) at stage Certificate
- Of Education Malaysia (SPM) or the approval which recognized equivalent thereto by the Government
How to apply
Candidate who is interested can submit an application with e-enamelled a resume, copy of identity card (MyKad), birth certificate, citizenship certificates Malaysia (if applicable), security certificates academic, of other certificates (if there is), slip Latest salary and a piece picture measuring passport (not refundable) at the latest on July 18 2013 into:
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KWSP closing Date : 18 Julai 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.