Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Negeri Pulau Pinang (Penang) November 2012
Jawatan Kosong Penang November 2012
Penang was originally part of the Malay Sultanate of Kedah. On 11 August 1786, Captain Francis Light of the British East India Company landed in Penang and renamed it Prince of Wales Island in honour of heir to the British throne. Light then received it as a portion on his marriage to the daughter of the Sultan of Kedah. Light ceded Penang to the Government of India and promised the Sultan military protection from Siamese and Burmese armies who were threatening Kedah. Light is now credited as the founder of Penang. Penang remained under British Colonial rule until 1957, when it gained independence under the Federation of Malaya. It was briefly occupied by the Japanese from 1941 to 1945. In 1963, it became part of Malaysia when Sabah and Sarawak came into the group.
Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Negeri Pulau Pinang :
1. Pengawal Keselamatan Gred KP11
2. Pembantu Am Pejabat Gred N1
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Penang Closing Date : 05 & 12 November 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive I Steel industry April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Looking for Part-Time Chinese Male / Female Sampling Promoter in Kota Damansara ( RM90/day with comm ) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager, Finance April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Tukang Rumah Johor Bahru April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Production Supervisor April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Payable Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Support (Permanent) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Warehouse Executive / Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Purchase Executive April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.