Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Negeri Pulau Pinang (Penang) Mac 2013
Jawatan Kosong Penang Mac 2013
Penang was originally part of the Malay Sultanate of Kedah. On 11 August 1786, Captain Francis Light of the British East India Company landed in Penang and renamed it Prince of Wales Island in honour of heir to the British throne. Light then received it as a portion on his marriage to the daughter of the Sultan of Kedah. Light ceded Penang to the Government of India and promised the Sultan military protection from Siamese and Burmese armies who were threatening Kedah. Light is now credited as the founder of Penang. Penang remained under British Colonial rule until 1957, when it gained independence under the Federation of Malaya. It was briefly occupied by the Japanese from 1941 to 1945. In 1963, it became part of Malaysia when Sabah and Sarawak came into the group.
1. Juruteknik (Awam) Gred J17
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years on the closing date.
- Certificate in the relevant field recognized by the government of the local polytechnics or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- English pass (including a pass in oral test) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Candidates with work experience of at – least 2 years experience in civil engineering (technical) will be given priority.
- Able to speak in Bahasa Malaysia / English well.
2. Juruteknik Komputer Gred FT17
- Malaysian. A candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years on the closing date.
- Certificate of Education as well as pass subject or electronic or information technology at the qualifying examination or equivalent recognized by the government.
- Certificate of Education Malaysia and Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 in a related field or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Certificate of Education Malaysia and Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 3 in a relevant field or equivalent qualifications.
- certificate in information technology or data processing that is recognized by the government from the local polytechnics or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- certificate in electronic engineering (computer) that is recognized by the government from the local polytechnics or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- passed Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Penang closing date 20 Mac 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Advisor Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Data Entry Operator Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong F&B Service Crew Supervisor Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manager, Leasing Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Program Management Lead-Construction/Design Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Beauty Consultant Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Registered Safety and Health Officer (SHO) Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Associate, Global Banking - Banking Middle Office - Credit Analysis Unit Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Analyst ( Accounts Payable) Ogos 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.