Jawatan Kosong Kementerian Penerangan Komunikasi dan Kebudayaan Malaysia (KPKK)
Jawatan Kosong KPKK
Kementerian Penerangan Komunikasi dan Kebudayaan Malaysia (KPKK) or The Ministry of Information Communications and Culture is a ministry that combines the previous Ministry of Information, Ministry of Unity, Culture, Arts and Heritage and the Communications component from the Ministry of Energy, Water and Communications. The merger is a result of the Cabinet reshuffle following the appointment of The Honourable Dato’ Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak as the 6th Prime Minister of Malaysia on 3 April 2009. The Cabinet reshuffle was announced by the Prime Minister at Putrajaya on 9 April 2009.
The Information Communications and Culture Ministry is divided into three sectors : Information Sector, Culture Sector and Communications Sector. These three sectors comprise the Departments and agencies under the ministry. The management and support services are placed under the Management sector.
Qualified Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above on the date of closing are invited to apply for permanent positions in the Ministry of Information, Communications and Culture of Malaysia as follows: -
Pemandu Kenderaan R3
- Citizens of Malaysia;
- Aged not less than 18 years in the advertising department closed chronicle;
- Graduated Darjah 6 elementary full assistance kingdom;
- Having regard lesen guide D/E/E1/E2/F/G/H/I Class Title issued by the Road Transport (JPJ) [except lesen exam navigate the entire period (P)], and
- able to guiding, controlling and menyenggara regarding motor vehicles covered by this perkhidmatan scheme.
How to apply
- The application must use Form Survey 01/09 are available from the Secretary General, Ministry of Information, Communications and Culture, Human Resources Management Division, Level 21 Tower Survey, Lot 4G9 Premier Cruises, Precinct 4, 62100 Putrajaya or the website of the Ministry of Information, communication and Culture http://www.kpkk.gov.my.
- All applications must be accompanied by a recent photograph of their passports, copy of birth certificate, copy of identity card, copy of School Certificates and approvals and other documents relevant certificates.
- Officers serving in the civil service, statutory bodies or local authorities shall submit an application through the Head of the Department in accordance with the Regulations of the Public Officers (Appointment, Promotion and Termination of Service) in 2005 with a copy of the latest Performance Appraisal Report and a copy of the statement of service updated and the reports of the Declaration of Assets.
- Name of the post applied for should be written on the top left corner of the envelope.
- Completed application forms should be submitted to:
Kementerian Penerangan, Komunikasi dan Kebudayaan Malaysia
Bahagian Pengurusan Sumber Manusia
Aras 21 Menara KPKK,
Lot 4G9 Persiaran Perdana,
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong KPKK closing date – none
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Finance & Human Capital Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong 急聘! 1名送货/排货/装货员 April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Trainee (Damansara Perdana, PJ) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Deputy General Manager - Water Treatment April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong General clerk April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Global Support Executive (80 positions) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Contact Consultant English Speaker April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Executive April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.