Jawatan Kosong Kementerian Penerangan Komunikasi dan Kebudayaan (KPKK) Mei Jun 2013
Kementerian Penerangan Komunikasi dan Kebudayaan or The Ministry of Information Communications and Culture (KPKK) is a ministry that combines the previous Ministry of Information, Ministry of Unity, Culture, Arts and Heritage and the Communications component from the Ministry of Energy, Water and Communications. The merger is a result of the Cabinet reshuffle following the appointment of The Honourable Dato’ Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak as the 6th Prime Minister of Malaysia on 3 April 2009. The Cabinet reshuffle was announced by the Prime Minister at Putrajaya on 9 April 2009.
The Information Communications and Culture Ministry is divided into three sectors : Information Sector, Culture Sector and Communications Sector. These three sectors comprise the Departments and agencies under the ministry. The management and support services are placed under the Management sector.
Jawatan Kosong Kementerian Penerangan Komunikasi dan Kebudayaan (KPKK)
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kementerian Penerangan Komunikasi dan Kebudayaan as follows :
- Pemandu Kenderaan Gred R3
- Pembantu am Pejabat Gred N1
- Malaysian citizen
- Min 18 years old
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KPKK closing date 03 Jun 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist - Accounts Payable(Payment) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist - Accounts Receivable Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong EXECUTIVE, ANCILLARY ADMINISTRATION Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Executive - Parts Sales Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist, General Accounting & Reporting Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Human Resource Operation Team Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist, Information Workplace (DWM-IPT) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist - General Accounting & Reporting Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounting Analyst (with Chinese Language skills) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Head of AML/CFT Compliance Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.