Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Peguam Negara Februari 2012
Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Peguam Negara
Applicants are invited from qualified Malaysian citizens to fill vacancies 2012 at the International Center For Law and Legal Studies (I-cells), the Attorney General as follows:
1. Administrative Associate
Work Location: Putrajaya
DOWNLOAD JOBS REQUIREMENTS
Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Peguam Negara Closing Date: 15 Februari 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Business Analyst - Corporate and Government Segment Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Driver Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Supply Chain Executive Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Part time writing job Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong MIS EXECUTIVE Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Company Secretarial Assistant Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong TECHNICIAN - NORTH PORT Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internship - Information Technology Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounting Clerk Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.