Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Keselamatan Dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan Malaysia (MOHR) Mac 2013
Kesihatan dan keselamatan pekerjaan is a field that aims to protect the health, security and welfare of workers. Workplace safety is an important aspect in the organization of the company. It is one of the responsibilities of employers under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 1994 of Malaysia to take care about the health and safety of its employees while working at the company. This Act regulated by Jabatan Kesihatan dan Keselamatan Pekerjaan dari Kementerian Sumber Manusia.
Keselamatan Pekerjaan introduced by the Department of Plant and Machinery of the Ministry of Human Resources following the events of Bright sparklers fireworks factory explosion in Sungai Buloh which occurred in 1991. While the occurrence of such event, dozens of workers trapped and held for 26 people killed in the incident.
After 1994, an act was established and given the name of Occupational Health and Safety Act. The department began to enforce this Act and subsequently changed the name of the department to the Department of Occupational Health and Safety.
Occupational Health and Safety Act 1994 was formulated based on six principles, namely:
- Prevention of accidents is part of an important aspect of good management and skills
- The management and employees must work together to ensure the workplace is free of any accidents
- Involvement of top management is a priority in leading the implementation of workplace safety
- Occupational safety and health policy must be developed and known by all employees in the workplace
- Organization and resources to be developed and provided to support to health and safety at work
- Knowledge and best available methods used
- Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years;
- Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology recognized by the Government of the Institutions of Higher Learning or equivalent qualification;
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering (Computer) recognized by the Government of the Institutions of Higher Learning or equivalent qualification;
- Credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
How to apply
To anyone who is interested, please send your application to the address below with pictorial resume, copies of relevant certificates and a covering letter stating the position applied for. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Please send your application to :
Jabatan Keselamatan dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan
Aras 4, Blok D3, Kompleks D,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
62530 Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
(u.p: Puan Fathiah binti Imaludden / Encik Johari bin Rahmat)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Kesihatan Pekerjaan closing date 31 Mac 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong DEPUTY GM-SALES & MARKETING Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Personal Assistant Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong QA/ Quality Control Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Agent-DelightedtoServe Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong CS Executive / Coordinator Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Front of Line Process Development Staff/ Senior Staff Engineer - Wire Bond Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong EMEA Technical Support Team Lead Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Lecturer Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong IT Analyst Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Manager Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.