Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Agama Islam Selangor (JAIS) November 2012
Jawatan Kosong JAIS
The History of JAIS when Almarhum Sultan Hisamuddin Alam Shah Alhaj concerned the fate of citizens in the Japanese rule and the spread of communism that could affect the moral values and beliefs of the Malays at that time. He ordered the state government to establish the Islamic Religious Affairs Department. On October 1, 1945, the Department of Islamic Affairs was established, where YM Raja Nong bin Raja Haji Hussin was appointed as secretary of this institution. While the administrative offices were located in the Sultan’s office where it is located close to the Klang Castle after the blessing and consent of His Majesty. Management funding is derived from the provision of royalty.
Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Agama Islam Selangor (JAIS) :
- Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam S41 (Imam)
- Penolong Pegawai Hal Ehwal ISlam (Imam/Pegawai Penyelaras Masjid)
- Pembantu Hal Ehwal Islam S17
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N 17
- Pembantu Tadbir (Kewangan) W17
- Juruteknik Awam J17
- Pembantu Rendah Awam R1
How to apply
(a) All applications must complete the Application Form (IRAD – BPN.1). Application forms can be obtained and the items returned at the following address: (Application Form can also be obtained in www.jais.gov.my)
(b) All applications must be accompanied by a passport photo, copy of identification card, copy of mother and father as well as a copy of applicant’s birth certificate, school certificates and other relevant documents.
(c) Copies of certificates must be certified.
(d) Application of the following will be rejected: -
(i) Not accompanied by the required documents.
(ii) Incomplete or no light.
(iii) Does not meet eligibility requirements.
(iv) No picture.
(v) No signed.
(a) The application must be submitted to:
JABATAN AGAMA ISLAM SELANGOR,
TINGKAT 1, MENARA SELATAN,
BANGUNAN SULTAN IDRIS SHAH,
NO. 2, PERSIARAN MASJID, BUKIT SUK,
SEKSYEN 5, 40676 SHAH ALAM.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong JAIS closing date 23 November 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Purchasing (Officer/ Clerk) - Batu Pahat Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong part time sales promoter( sales advisor) Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong purchasing assistant, kg baru subang Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Clerk / General Clerk Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Kindergarten Teacher Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SEO Manager Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Full Time Nokia Promoter RM 1800 Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Brand Manager Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Accountant Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Clerk / Customer Service Oktober 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.