Jawatan Kosong Institut Penyelidikan dan Perhutanan Malaysia (FRIM) January 2013
Jawatan Kosong FRIM January 2013
The Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) founded in 1929 as the Forest Research Institute (FRI) was a department under the Forestry Headquarters Peninsular Malaysia. It was not until 1985, the Institute became a statutory body governed by the Malaysian Forestry Research and Development Board (MFRDB) under the then Ministry of Primary Industries. Later in 2004, FRIM was administered by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
Jawatan Kosong Institut Penyelidikan dan Perhutanan Malaysia (FRIM) :
- Must operate machinery / equipment in accordance with the prescribed procedures of the department.
- Assist in supervising the whole production performance.
- Assist in control & maintenance of company equipment.
- Assist in updating production output, rejection, raw material consumption & inventory.
- To maintain transparent filing record and upkeep of good traceability documentation system.
- To assist in updating Planning Schedule or assist in any administrative works in Production Dept.
- To undertake any other production related task as deemed appropriate.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- SPM holder with minimum of 2 years working experience in related field OR possess a Certificate in Engineering, Chemical, Science or equivalent.
- Experience in production department or knowledge of clerical duties is an advantage
- Computer literate.
- Applicants must be willing to work on shifts.
- Willing to learn attitude.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your resume to the following address or e-mail it to:
POLY-XTRACT SDN BHD
FRIM-MTDC Technology Centre II
Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)
52109 Kepong, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong FRIM closing date 31 January 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.