Temuduga Terbuka – Istana Budaya Kuala Lumpur October 2012
Jawatan Kosong Istana Budaya – History of Istana Budaya began in 1964 when the proposed establishment of the National Cultural Centre submitted by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and the Ministry of Culture and Social Welfare.
Palace of Culture inspired during National Cultural Congress in 1971 as a vehicle of Malaysian art. Expansion led to the establishment of the National Culture (KBN) in 1972 under the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports. In 1973, KBN has moved from Jalan Ampang to the Cultural Complex in Jalan Tun Ismail, who focus on professional activities in the field of dance and the art of traditional music.
Cultural Palace was first built in 1995 with the construction cost of RM210 million which has an area of ??5:44 hectares and the floor area of ??21.000 square meters. Palace of Culture can be proud of as a first stage in Asia which has the most advanced stage mechanism for the stage play.
This building design is characterized by Malay culture. It is located near Lake Titiwangsa in Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur. Its construction was completed in 1998. The Cabinet has decided abolition of the use of the name of the National Theatre to officially CULTURE PALACE in 2000.
Malaysian citizen who is qualified, talented and has the creativity invited to attend an open interview in Kuala Lumpur Palace of Culture for the following positions: -
1. Artis Budaya B17
- citizens of Malaysia
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years at the office terdumuga
- Have fantastic talents, abilities and creativity in the field of dance and singing
- Have a captivating levels and a slim body
- Height 165 cm and weight 52 kg for women, 170 cm and weighs 61 kg for men
Interview Date: 21/10/2012
Venue: Bilik Seri Nilam, Istana Budaya, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 9.30 am to 3.00 pm
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Istana Budaya will be held on 21 October 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Audit / Tax Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Clinical Instructor - Physiotherapy April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong RM90 + Commission: Korean Snacks Sampling @ Presto, Citta Mall April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Personal Assistant ( Basic + Allowances @ Melaka) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internship for Human Resource Management Students April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Flexible Part Time in Penang April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Graphic Designer April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Kerani am April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Production Supervisor (WWTP) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Analyst April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.