Jawatan Kosong Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan (NAFAS) April 2013
Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan (NAFAS) is badan berkanun being an established organization incoporated under Act, 109 (1973) functions as an apex body for all Farmers Organizations in Malaysia with its corporate mission to be a national institution spearheading the activities of the farmers’ organization as a fully capable business entity towards the prosperity of farmers and agriculture industry.
Lembaga Pertubuhan Peladang was established on February 14th 1973 through the enactment of the LPP 1973 (Act 110), the Farmers’ Organisation Authority . Establishment FOA is intended to take on the responsibility to help improve the economic and social development of the farming community under a special act of the body.
Act 109, Act Organization 1973 was formulated specifically to restructure farmers associations and agricultural cooperatives. Under this Act, the repeal of farmers associations and registered again as farmers’ organizations, agricultural cooperatives and become a member of the PP unit. At present there are 1531 agricultural cooperatives and farmers’ associations that serve 119 to the rural farming community.
In line with our business plan and expansion program, we are inviting applications from qualified and suitable candidates to join us for various position in our Group to be groomed as our future leaders. We offer competive packages of salary and benefits and gratuity (subject to terms and conditions) commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Jawatan Kosong Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan (NAFAS) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies in Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan as follows :
1. Account Executive / Account Assistant Manager
- Knowledge of corporate tax and deferred taxation
- AP &/or AR processing and prepare journals
- Handling full set of accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Company secretarial matters
- Petty cash & Advance verification
- P&L analysis
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree Accountancy (Preferably with ACCA/ACMA) or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field or or on account payable management, trade financing activities & utilization
- Able to communicate with people from different background and personalities
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English – spoken & writing
- Good personality & interpersonal skills. is required for this position
- Preferably Managers specializing in Account – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent
- Full-Time positions available
- Fresh graduates will be consider
2. Sales Executive
- To market for agricultural product/services
- Provide after sales support services and promote activities for the group
- To coordinate and execute the business plan and meet sales target for new and existing customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Malaysian, independent, age between 23-30 years old. For sale position, preferably male junior executive specializing in wholesale/Trading activities or equivalent with related experience
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
- Fresh graduates will be consider
3. Legal Executive
- Assist in attending to all legal matters of the Group
- Assist in drafting, vetting and perusing legal letters, agreement and documents and render legal advice and opinion on matters pertaining to the Group.
- Assist to monitor developments in the law and keep abreast with changes and highlight the said changes to Management. To also ensure that the Group is in compliance with all new requirements of the law.
- Assist counsel in providing legal support to various stakeholders within the company.
- Prepare, review, finalize, manage and advise on contracts, reports, records, database, legal documentation and all others materials as necessary.
- Attend to all company secretarial matters and liaise with external company secretary to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide all other paralegal, administrative and secretarial support as necessary also liaising with internal and external lawyers on all legal matters such as litigation, convincing and corporate matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of people.
- Drafting and reviewing of documents and contracts.
- Generally attending to and solving any legal issues that may arise from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Called to Malaysian Bar
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Admission to Bar and good knowledge and understanding of Malaysian Labour Law/practice, OSHA 1997 or Companies Laws and regulations, Securities Laws and regulations will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to converse and write excellent English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate is a must. Proactive and tactful. Dynamic and Independent. Able to travel outstation.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong NAFAS closing date 10 May 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Head, Islamic Asset Management Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Chargeman High / Medium Pressure Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong RM150-350 Aeon Seremban2 Chinese female promoter needed!!! Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Dispatch Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Part Time Female Mall Stall Promoter Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong AVP Fraud Assurance Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management (QS) Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales and Marketing Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Architectural Drafter Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Medical Equipment Sales Executive Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.