Jawatan Kosong Bernas Padiberas Nasional Berhad October 2011
Padiberas Nasional Berhad (BERNAS) is a company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia. As the nation’s partner in the domestic paddy and rice industry, BERNAS and its group of companies are involved in the procurement and processing of paddy; as well as the importation, warehousing, distribution and marketing of rice in Malaysia. BERNAS currently controls about 24% of the paddy market and 45% of the local rice demand.
We are a Public Listed Company principally involved in procurement, processing, wholesaling, trading and distribution of food commodity and its related by-products. In line with our streamlining and restructuring program to achieve our corporate objective, we are looking for energetic and dynamic candidates to join our management team.
1. Senior Manager (Administration)
2. Manager (Internal Audit)
SENIOR MANAGER – ADMINISTRATION
- Supports the Head of Division in managing the company wide administration matters which include general administration, procurement of goods and services, management of tender process, assets, company vehicles, insurance, security, logistics management, customer service Careline and IT Assets;
- Responsible for ensuring the overall efficiency of administration support to the office and business, lead time delivery and cost effectiveness;
- Reviews, develops and implements company wide administration policies and procedures, compliance and legal contract;
- Actively involved in project & development and able to work across function;
- Prepare management, board papers, yearly budget and cost control.
- Degree qualification in Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, General Management or other related discipline;
- At least 12 – 15 years in Admin Operations in which 5 years exposure at managerial level;
- Hands-on experience in handling tender and contract management would be an added advantage;
- Good negotiator, dynamic and tactful personality, high degree of professionalism and integrity, with excellent interpersonal skill;
- Must be assertive, self starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Display high level of professionalism, diplomacy and organizing skills;
- Able to work in fast paced, demanding environment with high pressure and tight schedule;
- Able to travel extensively throughout the country.
MANAGER – INTERNAL AUDIT
- Support the division, annual audit planning and overall administration work;
- Head the engagement planning for each audit assignments, manage teamwork to ensure performance of audit assignments, quality of reports and deliverables;
- Conduct financial and compliance audit projects, provide advisory services to organizational management and staff;
- Participate in training, coaching and supervision of audit staff, maintain organizational and professional ethical standards and support corporate governance of the company;
- Demonstrate professionalism, independence, manage and conduct performance.
- Must have a degree in any related disciplines with a minimum of 5 years audit working experience. Preference will be given with financial knowledge;
- Experience in business operations, supply chain and process improvement is an advantage;
- Possess good audit knowledge and techniques with high integrity and ethics value;
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate big picture thinking, natural inclination to lead, coach and develop others;
- Good writing report skill with excellent command in English.
Candidates with the necessary qualification, experience and skills for the job are invited to submit their applications with a complete resume and latest photograph.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 9 October 2011
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.